Have you been reading our blog for a while and thinking ‘Pfft, I could write way better than that!’ Well, 1. how rude; 2. no way, man – this blog is awesome; and 3. put your money where your mouth is and write one for us. That’s right, we want to hear from you.
This is all new and exciting. We’ve never done this before and depending on what we get back, we may never do it again… so be good!
- You are funny and enthusiastic, dear reader. And you have a passion for enterprise and entrepreneurship whether in the curriculum, extra curricular or completely separate from student life.
- You are either: a current student at The University of Sheffield; a graduate of The University of Sheffield; an entrepreneur in South Yorkshire; or an investor in South Yorkshire; or all of the above.
What we want stories about:
- your entrepreneurial journey
- the challenges you have faced
- your take on an enterprise or entrepreneurship trend
- any past experience of engaging with USE
What we don’t want
- Sales copy
- Press releases
- Anything blatantly self-promotional – come on, now. This is an educational blog.
So, if you think you can best the literary stylings of the USE staff and student interns, bring it on. We’d love to see you try…
Email me on email@example.com or call 0114 222 4034 to find out more.