21 August 2014 - 3:58 pm

Lego is AWESOME

Everyone loves Lego right? I think I have become obsessed with Lego ever since I was born (ok I might have had Duplo for the first couple of years), I think it might be that the only thing that stops you from building is your imagination or in my case running out of bricks. 

My obsession grew this year with the Lego Movie, which is NOT just for kids. Where it just proved that Lego is “awesome” and for the following month, you would go round singing how “everything is awesome”. I also build my very own camper van. I have also put the Lego Castle which I have put on several Christmas Lists but never got, firmly back onto the list.

My VW Camper VanAnyway, I know that there are several people out there that love Lego as much as me and that is why we are running a Lego Workshop this Fresher’s Week.

Lego. Build.Meet is an ideal opportunity to have fun building things out of Lego as well as meeting loads of new people.  Oh yes, and we also help you develop your enterprise skills whilst you are here.  The session will be on Tuesday 23rd September, between 2-4 at USE and is open to all. For more information about this event and to register, check out the link.