19 February 2015 - 1:23 pm

Mystery volunteers needed for super-secret project! (Marketing Experience)

Pssst! Want to be part of something exciting?

We’re looking for some creative assistants to help us with a top secret marketing campaign.

6100020538_64e5f40437_bIf you’re enthusiastic about getting people involved, love creating exciting, positive experiences and enjoy a bit of performance and improvisation then this is the opportunity for you.

You don’t need to be the latest SuTCo star, but you do need to be willing to throw yourself in and not take yourself too seriously.

You will have a professional, can do attitude and be a real team player who loves to get stuck in.  You’ll also have good organisational and timekeeping skills.

What’s in it for me?

• Interesting examples for all of these qualities to go on your CV.
  • Great marketing insight and experience.
  • Chance to develop your creativity, confidence and initiative in the context of a real marketing campaign.
  • Meet new people and work as a team.
  • Ability to go around with an infuriatingly knowing expression on your face.
  • Lots of fun!

So how do I get involved?

All you need to do is fill in our very short  application form telling us which shifts you can do and (briefly) any performance or marketing experience you have and return it to emily.hunt@sheffield.ac.uk

The more shifts you can do, the more likely you are to be successful.

Please return the form no later than 5th March 2015.

If you are successful we’ll invite you to:

1) Our Mission Briefing –  Tuesday 10th March, 6:00-7:30 pm

2) Our Campaign Training – Friday 13th March – time TBC

So keep these dates free!

Work will take place in a number of two hour shifts between 16th and 20th March.

Please download the application form here: Mystery Volunteer Application Form

I we told you any more, we'd have to kill you.

If we told you any more, we’d have to kill you.

Thanks to Peter E. Lee and -Snug- for the use of the images.