Startup Skillset: International Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Are you an International Student who wants to develop a ‘Startup Skillset’?
The ‘CREATE’ programme at University of Sheffield Enterprise (USE) have developed a FREE, short programme specifically for you!
Our ‘International Entrepreneurs’ initiative will help you to develop those ‘self-starting’ and leadership skills. It can set you on the road to becoming an entrepreneur in the future, or simply equip you with new skills to enhance your CV and make you really stand out in the graduate market.
Through a series of short workshops, delivered by a range of experts, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate in a team with likeminded people from a broad array of different cultures, to develop ideas that could change your community, people’s lives or even possibly the world!
- Explore problems and solutions using current innovation techniques.
- Gain fundamental customer insight, market research, and communications techniques.
- Pitch your team ideas to a panel of judges, potentially win prizes, and importantly gain an initial idea of the skills needed to create a Startup!
The short taster course runs for just 4 consecutive workshops, 1 night a week over 4 weeks.
Time: 5.30pm until 7.15pm – so it won’t clash with your studies! It starts on the 26th April, same time every Wednesday.
Interested in taking part in this programme?
Please complete the Eventbrite form, we will then contact you with more information:
Places are limited so please sign up as soon as possible! Registration closes on the 21st of April.
- 26 April 2017 5:30 pm
- 26 April 2017 7:15 pm
- Event Tags:
- Create, creativity, design thinking, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurship, Ideation, innovation, International, skills, Startup, WeAreInternational
- The Diamond
- 32 Leavygreave Rd Sheffield, United Kingdom+ Google Map